Cultural Diversity Among America’s Veterans
This round table discussion provides an overview of the differences and nuances in military cultures, as discussed and described by a diverse panel of current and former service members from different branches, ranks, components, genders and ethnicities.
Attendees will learn how to apply sensitivity to cultural and other differences when interacting with diverse veterans particularly in the office/occupational environment, including client counseling for lawyers and clients as veterans.
- September 30, 2020
- 2:00 PM
- 3:00 PM
- Virtual Participation
- Art C. Cody, Esq., Veterans Advocacy Project
- Erica Ludwick, Esq., Legal Aid Society of Northeastern New York
- Jeff Parker, US Department of Veterans Affairs
- Chaplain Cole Knapper, National Action Network
- Speaker: Peter Ivan, Specialist, New York Army National Guard, Graduate Student
- Kevin Anderson, United States Marine Corps
- Speaker: Jessica Parker, Esq., Credit Suisse
- Committee On Continuing Legal Education
- Committee On Veterans