Cultural Diversity In America’s Military (Webinar)
This roundtable discussion provides an overview of the differences and nuances in military cultures, as discussed and described by a diverse panel of current and former service members from different branches, ranks, and components.
Attendees will learn how to apply sensitivity to cultural and other differences when interacting with members of the public, judges, jurors, litigants, attorneys and court personnel. In particular, the discussion will focus on how these differences should be accounted for and accommodated when representing and working with military or veteran clients.
- April 17, 2020
- 10:00 AM
- 12:00 PM
- Virtual Participation
- Jeff Parker - U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- Art C. Cody, Esq. - Veterans Advocacy Project
- Anne-Marie Whelan, Esq. - Manhattan Special Litigation Bureau
- Erica L. Ludwick, Esq. - Legal Aid Society of Northeastern New York
- Peter Ivan - Specialist, New York Army National Guard, Graduate Student
- Jessica D. Parker, Esq. - Credit Suisse