Debt Collection And Judgment Enforcement (February 2022 Bridging The Gap) Video Replay
What Is Judgment Enforcement?
- Judgments are not money. You sometimes need to take active steps to turn that piece of paper into cash.
- Judgment enforcement is an area of the law where you actively engage in using certain mechanisms to make a judgment debtor pay your client.
- It is part of a litigator’s tool bag; it can also be a practice area unto itself.
In this webinar Robert Ansell will go over practical skills to enforce a judgment. Some of the following skills include:
- What is Judgment Enforcement?
- Fee Arrangements
- Client Communication and Cost/Benefit Analysis
- What is the Biggest Impediment to Collecting on a Judgment?
- Corporate vs. Consumer Debt
- July 13, 2022
- 1:00 PM
- 2:15 PM
- Virtual Participation