Drafting ADR Clauses: Exploring Creative Solutions to Dispute Resolution (Webinar)
Join inside and outside counsel, and a former Judge, now Neutral, in a discussion on the different ADR clauses included in commercial contracts. The panel will address crafting clauses for traditional arbitration, as well as good faith efforts for mediation and requirements that business representatives informally "meet and confer" to resolve disputes before moving to a more formal process. Hear the panel's thoughts on the nuances on drafting dependent on the type of agreement, and the practical ramifications of including such clauses in contracts.
Co-Sponsored by the Commercial and Federal Litigation and the Corporate Counsel Sections
Co-Sponsoring Section Members can sign up for this webinar for only $25. The discounted price will show on the final check out screen.
- July 8, 2020
- 12:00 PM
- 1:00 PM
- Virtual Participation
- Matt Maron (Moderator), Program Chair, Assistant General Counsel, 1/0 Capital, LLC
- Sanoj Stephen, Speaker, Senior Vice President and General Counsel, Sotheby's International
- Steven Schoenfeld, Speaker, Partner, DelBello Donnellan Weingarten Wise & Wiederkehr, LLP; AAA Arbitrator
- Hon. Karla Moskowitz, Speaker, Former Justice of the NY Supreme Court, Commercial Division and Associate Justice, Appellate Division, and NAM Neutral
- Corporate Counsel Section