EASL MBLC 2021: Basics And Production Deals (Session 1)
What's The Deal?
This two-part session will start with an overview of the elements of Management, Publishing, Recording, and Merchandising Deals (part one – 12:00 to 1:00 pm).
The discussion will continue, focusing in on Production Deals including how they evolved and how they are viewed, negotiated, and implemented (part two – 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm).
Thank you to our sponsors!
- October 29, 2021
- 12:00 PM
- 2:00 PM
- Virtual Participation
- Speaker: Ashley Fogerty, Esq., VP Business and Legal Affairs, Epic Rights - Merchandising
- Speaker: John Strohm, Esq., President, Rounder Records - Recording
- Speaker: Melanie Santa Rosa, SVP Global Administration, Spirit Music Group – Publishing
- Speaker: Sebastian Taboada, Lionfish Entertainment - Management
- Moderator: William Werde, Director, Bandier Program for Recording and Entertainment Industries Newhouse School
- Speaker: Robert A. Celestin, Esq., The Law Offices of Robert A. Celestin
- Speaker;Planning Co-Chair: Joyce S. Dollinger, Esq., Alter, Kendrick & Baron, LLP
- Planning Co-Chair: Isaro Carter, Esq., Founder, The Carter Firm LLC
- Planning Co-Chair: Rosemarie Tully, Esq., Rosemarie Tully, PC
- Entertainment, Arts & Sports Law Section
- Committee On Continuing Legal Education