Elder Law & Special Needs Section Virtual Summer Meeting Series: Session II: Changes In Financial And Legal Landscape (Webinar)
Join us for Part Two in our Four Part Summer Webinar Series:
CHANGES IN FINANCIAL AND LEGAL LANDSCAPE
1:00 – 1:15 pm
Introduction & Chair’s Update
1:20 – 2:35 pm
Elder Law Status Updates – 1.5 PP
* Status of Courts – Surrogate’s Court & Guardianship Part
* Status of Medicaid Applications – Home Care and Institutional
* Status of Courts –Fair Hearings & Medicare Appeals
* Status of Tax Filings Estate, Gift, and Income Taxes
* Status of NY Executive Orders
2:50 – 3:40 pm
CARES Act and other COVID-Related Law Changes that Effect the Elderly and Disabled Communities – 1.0 PP
3:55 – 5:10 pm
Retirement Account Provisions – Secure Act – 1.5 PP
Two Additional Sessions in July. Attended All Sessions or Select Those of Your Choosing:
Part Three: July 7, 2020 – 1 p.m. to 4:15 p.m.: Advanced Health Care Directives – Beyond the Basics
Part Four: July 21, 2020 – 1 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.: Medicaid Changes
Elder Law & Special Needs Section Chair:
Matthew J. Nolfo, Esq., Matthew J. Nolfo & Associates, Inc., New York City
Summer Series Program Co-Chairs:
Alexis Gruttaduria, Esq., Tarter, Krinsky & Drogan, LLP, New York City
Moira S. Laidlaw, Esq., Hollis, Laidlaw & Simon, P.C., Mount Kisco
Special Discounts for Elder Law & Special Needs Section Members:
Attend First Three Programs and Receive Free Registration to the Final Program in the Series.
Section Members Employed at Non-Profits or Admitted 5 Years or Less Receive Additional Discount.
To Receive the Non-Profit Rate, Section Members must register via phone: 800-582-2452
- June 23, 2020
- 1:00 PM
- 5:30 PM
- Virtual Participation
- Brian L. Miller, Esq., Littman Krooks LLP
- Laura Brancato, Esq., Littman Krooks LLP
- Peter Travitsky, Esq., New York Legal Assistance Group
- Speaker: Wayne R. Carrabus, Esq., Futterman, Lanza & Pasculli, LLP
- Speaker: Seymour Goldberg, Esq., Goldberg & Goldberg, P.C.
- Nicholas Khayumov, Esq., Hollis Laidlaw & Simon, LLP
- Samantha Lyons, Esq., Enea, Scanlan & Sirignano, LLP
- Speaker: Donna Stefans, Esq., Stefans Law Group, P.C.
- Elizabeth Murphy, Esq., Miller & Milone, P.C.