Essential Estate Planning Strategies And Updates For Senior Attorneys
Seymour Goldberg, Matthew Rappaport, and Henry Montag combine forces to overview how to execute an effective estate plan in New York. This will include recent updates specifically relevant for professional advisors. Topics covered include Sy Goldberg speaking about coordinating an estate plan with the Uniform Principal and Income Act, and the SECURE ACT for IRA trusts in NY. Matthew Rappaport will discuss recent estate planning updates relevant to NY attorneys. Henry Montag will discuss best practices for life insurance utilization with IRA trusts, The SECURE Act and other estate planning matters.
Thank you to our Sponsor!
- May 13, 2021
- 12:00 PM
- 2:00 PM
- Virtual Participation
- Henry Montag, CFP, CLTC, The TOLI Center East
- Matthew Rappaport Esq, L.L.M, Falcon Rappaport & Berkman PLLC
- Seymour Goldberg JD, CPA, MBA, Goldberg & Goldberg
- Committee On Continuing Legal Education
- 50+ Section
- Trusts & Estates Law Section