Ethics 101: What Every Attorney Needs To Know (Webinar)
As attorneys, we must comply with the Rules of Professional Conduct, which provide the minimum standard for ethical attorney conduct. Although there are many rules, there are a few that result in the greatest number of complaints to the Grievance Committee. Those rules are the ones we will address. I have provided practical tips that can help you avoid professional misconduct under the specific sections, which I hope will be helpful in your practice.
- October 1, 2020
- 12:00 PM
- 1:40 PM
- Virtual Participation
- Moderator: Andrea Bonina, Bonina and Bonina, P.C.
- Speaker: Angelicque Moreno, Avanzino & Moreno P.C., Attorneys at Law
- Speaker: Anthony Vaughn, Jr., Miller Leiby, Attorneys at Law
- Speaker: Michael Farkas, Farkas Law Firm
- Committee On Continuing Legal Education
- Trial Lawyers Section