Fireside Chat With NYS And NYC Commissioners On Veterans’ Services: Legal And Legislative Matters
Program Description: Wondering what those appointed to help our Veterans are thinking? Join us as our facilitator conducts a fireside chat with the Commissioners on Veterans’ Services for the City and State of New York as to what they see as the legal and legislative challenges facing Veterans, their goals as to how to address those challenges, and how attorneys in NYS and NYSBA can assist.
Registration for this program is free for NYSBA members.
Those that do not wish to register through the NYSBA website may register directly with the Member Resource Center Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. at 1-800-582-2452 or via email at [email protected]. Please note, the Member Resource Center will not accept credit card information over email.
- April 28, 2023
- 1:00 PM
- 2:30 PM
- Virtual Participation
- Holland & Knight LLP
31 West 52nd Street 12th floor
New York, NY 10019
- Viviana DeCohen, Commissioner of the New York State Department of Veterans’ Services
- James Hendon, Commissioner of the New York City Department of Veterans' Services
- Gary B. Port, New York Ambassador, U.S. Army
- Jessica Parker, Esq., Chair of the Committee on Veterans'
- Nicholas Hasenfus, Esq., Holland & Knight LLP
- Committee on Veterans
- Committee on Continuing Legal Education