Hyperlinking To Briefs: Commercial Division Rule Change – What It Is And How To Do It
The program will address the new requirement concerning hyperlinking, and the impact this will have on Commercial Division practitioners.
We will focus on the differences between bookmarking and hyperlinking with a demonstration on how to bookmark. We will discuss what goes into hyperlinking to major databases like NYSCEF, Westlaw and Lexis. Samples and examples will be shown.
- November 13, 2020
- 12:00 PM
- 1:00 PM
- Virtual Participation
- Speaker: Vincent J. Wiscovitch, Esq., Senior Appellate Counsel, Counsel Press
- Speaker: John C. Kruesi, Esq., Senior Appellate Counsel, Counsel Press
- Speaker: Mark Berman, Esq., Past Chair, Commercial and Federal Litigation Section, Co-Chair, Technology in the Legal Profession Committee
- Committee On Continuing Legal Education
- Committee On Technology And The Legal Profession
- Commercial & Federal Litigation Section