Introduction To Entertainment Law: Basic/Current Issues 2018 – Part 2 Video Replay
I. Life Story Rights – How the Deals are Made in Film, Television, Theater and Beyond | 1.0 MCLE Credit in Areas of Professional Practice
II. Anatomy of a Film Production Deal | 1.0 Skills
III. The Intersection Between Corporate Law and Sports and Entertainment | 1.0 MCLE Credit in Areas of Professional Practice
Please note this program was previously recorded. Newly admitted attorneys will not be able to obtain Skills credit for watching this program.
The entire Introduction to Entertainment Law: Basics and Current Issues CLE program is now available On Demand.
- August 4, 2022
- 11:00 AM
- 2:00 PM
- Virtual Participation
- Planning Co-Chair: Emma Barnett, Esq., Madison Square Garden Company
- Planning Co-Chair: Eric Fisher, Esq., Madison Square Garden Company
- Planning Co-Chair: Diane Krausz, Esq., Diane Krausz & Associates
- Planning Co-Chair: Stephen B. Rodner, Esq., Pryor Cashman LLP
- Planning Co-Chair: Robert Seigel, Esq., The Law Office of Robert L. Seigel
- Planning Co-Chair: Rosemarie Tully, Esq., Rosemarie Tully, P.C.
- Entertainment, Arts & Sports Law Section
- Committee On Continuing Legal Education