Introduction To Entertainment Law: Basic/Current Issues 2018 – Part 2 Video Replay
I. Life Story Rights – How the Deals are Made in Film, Television, Theater and Beyond | 1.0 MCLE Credit in Areas of Professional Practice
II. Anatomy of a Film Production Deal | 1.0 Skills
III. The Intersection Between Corporate Law and Sports and Entertainment | 1.0 MCLE Credit in Areas of Professional Practice
Please note this program was previously recorded. Newly admitted attorneys will not be able to obtain Skills credit for watching this program.
The entire Introduction to Entertainment Law: Basics and Current Issues CLE program is now available On Demand.
- August 4, 2022
- 11:00 AM
- 2:00 PM
- Virtual Participation
- Emma Barnett, Esq., Planning Co-Chair, Madison Square Garden Company
- Eric Fisher, Esq., Planning Co-Chair, Madison Square Garden Company
- Diane Krausz, Esq., Planning Co-Chair, Diane Krausz & Associates
- Stephen B. Rodner, Esq., Planning Co-Chair, Pryor Cashman LLP
- Robert Seigel, Esq., Planning Co-Chair, The Law Office of Robert L. Seigel
- Rosemarie Tully, Esq., Planning Co-Chair, Rosemarie Tully, P.C.
- Entertainment, Arts & Sports Law Section
- Committee on Continuing Legal Education