Legal Aspects of Organizing Major Sports Events: Opportunities and Challenges
The panel features top-tier legal professionals from sports entities involved in the organization of major sports events. Panelists reflect on the challenges faced in their current or past positions, both on their own and from their organization's perspective.
The webinar offers unique insights into the intricacies of orchestrating major sports events, as the expert panel unravels the legal complexities of contract negotiations, risk management, regulatory compliance, ambush marketing and rights protection, sponsorship, broadcasting rights, licensing/merchandising, corporate hospitality and technology.
Don't miss this opportunity to explore the behind-the-scenes dynamics that drive the success of major sports events. Join for a captivating discussion that promises to illuminate the critical role of legal expertise in shaping sports event management.
- December 5, 2023
- 12:00 PM
- 1:00 PM
- Virtual Participation
- Elisabeth Freinberg, Speaker, Senior Vice President & Deputy General Counsel at LA28
- Nathalie Armstrong, Speaker, Head of Business Legal Affairs at Paris 2024 - Comité d'organisation des Jeux Olympiques et Paralympiques de 2024
- Piotr Wojtowicz, Moderator, Attorney-at-law, Allegra LAW, Zurich, Switzerland
- Paolo Macchi, Speaker, Legal Counsel, IP & Broadcast Rights at Fondazione Milano Cortina 2026
- Tim Lamoriello, Speaker, SVP and General Counsel at Legends Hospitality
- Daniel Zohny, Speaker, Head of Intellectual Property at FIFA
- Committee on Continuing Legal Education
- Entertainment, Arts & Sports Law Section
- Entertainment & Sports Law Committee (International)