Legal Technology & Innovation
Legal Technology & Innovation refers to the intersection of the legal profession and technological advancements, with the aim of improving the efficiency and effectiveness of legal services. This includes the use of various tools and technologies to support the investigation and litigation processes.
The panelists will discuss the use of tech to help capture, analyze and report on data for use in litigation and investigation, how to collaborate and project manage when using technology, and driving innovation and adoption of technology.
- May 15, 2023
- 11:00 AM
- 12:00 PM
- Virtual Participation
- Jeffrey Shapiro, EY UK
- Melina Efstathiou, Eversheds Sutherland, UK
- James A. Sherer, Baker & Hostetler LLP, New York, NY
- Kofi Mills-Bampoe, CANDEY, UK
- Alex Scott, Clifford Chance LLP, London, UK
- International Section
- Committee on Continuing Legal Education
- Trial Lawyers Section