Managing Your Law Firm Post-Pandemic: Practical Considerations For Human Resources
With the good news of a waning pandemic, law firms across the state are now faced with countless decisions to make with respect to their staff. As firms engage in the process of creating their new workplaces, it may feel like there are more questions than answers. In fact, both the rules and practical considerations around managing people have changed and continue to evolve.
Join us for this program where we will be addressing some of these complex issues including:
- The New Definition of a Safe Workplace: what are your firm’s obligations and risks ? Can proof of vaccination be required? Should it be? Should co-workers be aware of those not vaccinated? Can appearance at the office be required? What are the rules on incentivizing employees to get vaccinated?
- COVID-19 Leave: what are the current rules about leave for virus related issues?
- A Smooth Transition: There was a pre-Covid workplace, now you have a Covid workplace, what is your goal for a post-Covid workplace? If different than the current workplace, what is your transition plan for creating a new environment so that your staff is both supported and most productive?
Participants will gain both an understanding of the context of new rules and practical considerations that will help define their post pandemic workplace environments.
- May 18, 2021
- 12:00 PM
- 1:00 PM
- Virtual Participation
- Louis P. DiLorenzo, Esq., Bond, Schoeneck & King PLLC
- Nancy B. Schess, Esq., Klein Zelman Rothermel Jacobs & Schess LLP
- Committee On Law Practice Management