Missed Opportunities In Approaching Your Arbitration Case – Video Replay
NYSBA Commercial and Federal Litigation Section members receive a discounted registration rate for this program.
This panel will consist of our Section members and others that have extensive experience arbitrating cases. The panel will explore the best practices for being an advocate in an arbitration case and how inexperienced counsel sometimes have many missed opportunities.
- Moderator: Jeffrey T. Zaino, Vice President, American Arbitration Association
Charles J. Moxley, Jr., Arbitrator, FCIArb; Mediator, IMI Certified, AAA Master Mediator Panel; CEDR Accredited Mediator; Adjunct Professor, Fordham Law School; Distinguished ADR Practitioner in Residence, Benjamin N. Cardozo Law School
- Lea Haber Kuck, Skadden
- Rekha Rangachari, New York International Arbitration Center
- Christina Hioureas, Foley Hoag
- Thomas Walsh, Freshfields
- Oliver Armas, Hogan Lovells
- Derek Soller, Pillsbury
Please note: Questions asked during this video replay will either be answered live if the speakers are available, or forwarded to the speakers. Skills credits do not qualify for CLE for newly admitted attorneys.
- April 8, 2022
- 12:00 PM
- 1:30 PM
- Virtual Participation
- Commercial & Federal Litigation Section
- Committee On Continuing Legal Education