Navigating Social And Criminal Justice Reform In The Wake Of George Floyd
This program is FREE for law students.
This course will give insight into the recent legislative enactments that address criminal reform in NY, the historical social justice and systemic issues that serve as their underpinning, and social reform that remains to be addressed as we move forward to a more just and equitable society.
- October 28, 2020
- 2:00 PM
- 3:00 PM
- Virtual Participation
- Speaker: Mirna Santiago, Esq., Girls Rule the Law
- Speaker: Margaret (Maggie) Porcelli, Esq. (Moderator), Kowalski & Devito
- Speaker: Seymour James, Esq., Barket Epstein Kearon Aldea & LoTurco, LLP
- Speaker: Assemblywoman Latoya Joyner, Assembly District 77
- Committee On Civil Rights