New Platform To Communicate With The Courts: Microsoft Teams! (October 9)
The Unified Court System is transitioning to Microsoft Teams in place of Skype for Business. General deployment will happen in stages between October and November within each Judicial District. Skype for Business will continue to be available during this period, but will be phased out entirely by December 31st.
Join the Office of Court Administration and NYSBA for a program on this new robust platform, Microsoft Teams, and learn the how it works and all of its features. Teams provides a much better overall audio-video experience for virtual court appearances with many improvements
*Please note: This program is also being held on October 16th.
- October 9, 2020
- 10:00 AM
- 11:00 AM
- Virtual Participation
- Mark A. Berman, Esq., Ganfer, Shore, Leeds & Zauderer LLP
- Steven Hicks, Associate Computer Systems Analyst, The Office of Court Administration
- Valerie Buzzell, Office of Court Administration
- Committee On Continuing Legal Education
- Committee On Technology And The Legal Profession
- Committee On Law Practice Management