New York Adult Use Marijuana: What Local Municipalities Need To Know
Attorneys Eric L. Gordon and Drew Victoria Gamils from Keane & Beane, P.C., will provide an overview of the New York State Marijuana Regulation and Taxation Act (“MRTA”), which legalizes adult-use cannabis in New York State. The legalization of adult-use cannabis will have a direct impact upon municipalities and residents and requires municipalities to determine whether to allow the retail sale of cannabis in their community. This presentation will highlight key questions and concerns pertaining to the MRTA and what rights local municipalities have with respect to the control and regulation of recreational adult-use cannabis.
- June 2, 2021
- 5:00 PM
- 6:30 PM
- Virtual Participation
- Speaker: Drew Victoria Gamils, Esq., Keane & Beane, P.C.
- Speaker: Eric L. Gordon, Esq, Keane & Beane, P.C.
- Committee On Continuing Legal Education
- Committee On Cannabis Law
- Local And State Government Law Section
- Cannabis Law Section