Post COVID-19 Bankruptcy And Loss Mitigation Options
In this program, speakers Paul Hollender, Esq. and Robert Brown Esq. will discuss post COVID bankruptcy and mitigation loss options:
Post COVID-19 Bankruptcy Options:
– When would you choose classic Chapter 11?
– When would you choose small business Chapter 11?
– When would the business file Chapter 7?
- – How do you deal with personal debt incurred for business purposes when you plan to keep the business open?
Post COVID-19 Mitigation Loss Options:
– Forbearance agreements – What happens when the music stops?
- – Loan Modification
- – Repayment Plans
– Short Sales
– Deed in Lieu
- – Defense of foreclosure actions
– Chapter 7: To facilitate mortgage modifications
– Chapter 13: To facilitate mortgage modifications
- December 3, 2020
- 1:00 PM
- 2:00 PM
- Virtual Participation
- Robert Brown Esq., Robert Brown Law
- Paul Hollender, Esq., Merchant Logo Corash & Hollender, P.C.
- Committee On Continuing Legal Education
- General Practice Section