Public Meetings and Remote Hearings During and After the Pandemic
A discussion of where we have been, where we are now and what might be ahead for Municipal & State Public Meetings and Administrative Hearings across various New York State and City Agencies and Departments including a conversation on the nature of the hearings being held and the various technologies being used.
Public Meetings: 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
-Municipal Public Hearings
-State Public Hearings
1.0 MCLE Credit in Areas of Professional Practice
Remote Hearings: 11:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
1.5 MCLE Credits in Areas of Professional Practice
- September 30, 2021
- 10:00 AM
- 12:30 PM
- Virtual Participation
- Aaron M. Saykin, Esq., Speaker, Hodgson Russ LLP
- David J. Spellman, Esq., Speaker, New York State Department of Health
- Hon. James F. Horan, Speaker;Planning Chair, New York State Department of Health
- Hon. Raymond E. Kramer, Speaker, OATH
- Hon. Anne W. Murphy, Speaker, NYC Tax Appeals Tribunal
- Hon. Madeline H. Pantzer, Speaker, New York State Workers' Compensation Board
- Douglas E. Libby, Esq., Speaker, Lamb & Barnosky, LLP
- Local and State Government Law Section
- Administrative Law Judges Committee
- Committee on Continuing Legal Education