Reopening Your Law Office: Key Considerations For Small Firms (Webinar)
Law firms are in Phase II of Governor Cuomo’s economic re-opening plan. On April 28, 2020, NYSBA President Hank Greenberg appointed a Working Group on Re-Opening Law Firms to review issues to be considered and addressed before a return to bricks and mortar offices is possible. This program will outline key steps for law firms to take to foster a safe return to an office.
Reasons To Attend:
- Review policies and procedures to bring employees back to the workplace safely and to comply with new legal requirements.
- Understand medical screenings, cleaning protocols, workplace adjustments to provide social distancing, personal protective equipment for employees, privacy issues, and training on new policy changes.
- Learn key steps to reopening your law firm and having employees return to the workplace safely.
Key Topics To Be Discussed:
- What you need to know about re-opening your law office in NYS
- Implementation of policies and procedures to protect employees and businesses
- What changes are needed in your workplace environment
- Best practices to minimize legal exposure after employees return to work
- May 18, 2020
- 2:00 PM
- 3:15 PM
- Virtual Participation
- Marian C. Rice, Esq. - L'Abbate, Balkan, Colavita & Contini, L.L.P.
- Mark A. Berman, Esq. - Ganfer, Shore, Leeds & Zauderer, LLP
- Michelle H. Wildgrube, Esq. - Cioffi Slezak Wildgrube P.C.
- Dr. Michael Lax - Director of the Occupational Health Clinical Center, Upstate University Hospital
- Scott Clippinger, Esq. - Clippinger Law Offices
- Greg Siwinski - Certified Industrial Hygienist, Upstate University Hospital
- Committee On Continuing Legal Education
- Committee On Law Practice Management