Risk Management 2020 (Syracuse)
The New York State Bar Association is pleased to present Risk Management for Lawyers. Designed for all practicing attorneys regardless of their level of expertise, this program will provide practical tips to help improve your practice and lessen the possibility of a malpractice claim or grievance. The program includes an overview of the New York Rules of Professional Conduct, disciplinary rules, recent developments and cases of interest. Earn 4.0 MCLE Ethics credits while getting up-to-date tips from experienced practitioners and consultants.
The New York State Bar Association Risk Management for Lawyers program is offered annually. The program is also approved for MCLE credit by the State Bar of California, the Pennsylvania Continuing Legal Education Board and the Board on Continuing Legal Education of the Supreme Court of New Jersey. Uniform certificates of attendance can also be issued for other states.
Save on Your Professional Liability Insurance!
Participants in this program receive a 7.5% credit toward their CNA Lawyers' Professional Liability premium. If your renewal has already passed, the credit will be applied at your next renewal. Please note that the 7.5% credit is per attorney participating in the program regardless of status (open to full-time, part-time and moonlighting attorneys).
- March 12, 2020
- 9:00 AM
- 1:00 PM
- Sheraton Syracuse University Hotel
801 University Ave
Syracuse, NY 13210
- Paul G. Ferrara, Esq. - Costello, Cooney & Fearon, PLLC
- Greg Cooke - USI Affinity
- Lee S. Michaels, Esq. - Michaels & Smolak
- Mary E. Gasparini, Esq. - Attorney Grievance Committee, Fifth Judicial District
- Nicole M. Marlow-Jones, Esq. - Costello, Cooney & Fearon, PLLC
- Committee On Continuing Legal Education
- Committee On Law Practice Management