Risk Management 2022
Designed for all practicing attorneys regardless of their level of expertise, this program will provide practical tips to help improve your practice and lessen the possibility of a malpractice claim or grievance. The program will provide an overview of the New York Rules of Professional Conduct, disciplinary rules, recent developments, cases of interest and includes topics such as:
-Competency in Areas of Practice and Insurance Considerations
-Effective Client Relations and Resolving Attorney‐Client Disputes
-Recognizing and Handling Conflicts of Interest Proper New
-Relations with Others, Including Partners and Nonclients
Earn 4.0 MCLE Ethics credits while getting up-to-date tips from experienced practitioners and consultants.
Save on Your Professional Liability Insurance!
Participants in this program receive a 7.5% credit toward their CNA Lawyers' Professional Liability premium. If your renewal has already passed, the credit will be applied at your next renewal. Please note that the 7.5% credit is per attorney participating in the program regardless of status (open to full-time, part-time and moonlighting attorneys).
- December 13, 2022
- 9:00 AM
- 1:00 PM
- Virtual Participation
- Marian C. Rice, Esq., L'Abbate, Balkan, Colavita & Contini, L.L.P.
- A. Michael Furman, Esq., Furman Kornfeld & Brennan LLP
- Mike Mooney, USI Affinity
- Brett D. Scher, Esq., Kaufman Dolowich Voluck, LLP, Kaufman Dolowich Voluck, LLP
- Committee On Continuing Legal Education
- Committee On Law Practice Management