Risk Management For Lawyers (Webinar)
Designed for all practicing attorneys regardless of their level of expertise, this program will provide practical tips to help improve your practice and lessen the possibility of a malpractice claim or grievance. The program includes an overview of the New York Rules of Professional Conduct, disciplinary rules, recent developments and cases of interest. Earn 4.0 MCLE Ethics credits while getting up-to-date tips from experienced practitioners and consultants.
Save on Your Professional Liability Insurance!
Participants in this program receive a 7.5% credit toward their CNA Lawyers' Professional Liability premium. If your renewal has already passed, the credit will be applied at your next renewal. Please note that the 7.5% credit is per attorney participating in the program regardless of status (open to full-time, part-time and moonlighting attorneys).
- September 25, 2020
- 9:00 AM
- 1:00 PM
- Virtual Participation
- Marian C. Rice, Esq., L'Abbate, Balkan, Colavita & Contini, L.L.P.
- Brett A. Scher, Esq., Kaufman Dolowich Voluck LLP
- A. Michael Furman, Esq., Furman Kornfeld & Brennan LLP
- Mike Mooney, USI Affinity
- Committee On Continuing Legal Education
- Committee On Law Practice Management