Saving Small Businesses: Subchapter V, A Lifeline & Toolkit: Part 1
The Small Business Reorganization Act of 2019 (the “SBRA”), which became effective in February 2020, created a new legal framework within chapter 11 referred to as (“Subchapter V”). This program will discuss how Subchapter V is uniquely equipped to provide small businesses an opportunity to restructure while permitting owners to retain ownership and control. Not every small business will be eligible to elect Subchapter V. Will Subchapter V meet your and your client’s expectations for a cost-effective and streamlined process?
- April 16, 2021
- 2:00 PM
- 3:00 PM
- Virtual Participation
- Chief Judge Cecelia G. Morris, U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Southern District of NY
- Eric Huebscher, MBA, CPA, CFE, CPCO, Huebscher & Co.
- William K. Harrington, Esq., Office of the United States Trustee
- Mark B. Brenner, Esq., Gallet Dreyer & Berkey, LLP
- George P. Angelich, Esq., Arent Fox LLP
- Committee On Continuing Legal Education
- Business Law Section
- Bankruptcy Law Committee (Business Law)