Saving Small Businesses: Subchapter V, A Lifeline & Toolkit: Part 2
The Small Business Reorganization Act of 2019 (the “SBRA”), which became effective in February 2020, created new opportunities for small businesses to reorganize utilizing new tools afforded by Subchapter V. As the case law continues to develop, bankruptcy constituencies (debtors, creditors, the United States Trustee, Subchapter V trustees, Court Judges, Clerks and Staff) will encounter interpretative and administration challenges. How will practitioners adapt and remain cognizant of these new changes, utilize best practices, and ensure adherence to ethical requirements?
- April 23, 2021
- 2:00 PM
- 3:00 PM
- Virtual Participation
- Chief Judge Cecelia G. Morris, U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Southern District of NY
- Eric Huebscher, MBA, CPA, CFE, CPCO, Huebscher & Co.
- William K. Harrington, Esq., Office of the United States Trustee
- Mark B. Brenner, Esq., Gallet Dreyer & Berkey, LLP
- George P. Angelich, Esq., Arent Fox LLP
- Bankruptcy Law Committee (Business Law)