Successful Client Relationships Are Based On Responsive, Ethical Communications (Webinar)
Join our interactive learning experience on essential and ethical client communication skills. This program will provide real life scenarios on ethical communication skills needed to build and maintain successful client relationships.
Effective communication is the foundation of successful client relationships which form the basis of thriving legal practices. Audience members will learn how to apply the ethics rules governing attorney-client communications to create the collaborative relationship today’s clients want – a relationship based on shared values, case transparency, ethical compliance and trust.
In this webinar, participants will learn:
- Essential communication skills that include setting expectations, managing body language and using active listening skills
- How to manage client's expectations
- The ethics rules as a platform for successful attorney-client communication.
- June 24, 2020
- 10:00 AM
- 11:00 AM
- Virtual Participation
- Mark A. Berman, Esq., Ganfer Shore Leeds & Zauderer LLP
- Carol Schiro Greenwald, Ph.D., MarketingPartners
- Committee on Animals and the Law