Tactical Decisions That Counsel & The Client Must Often Make: Part 2 (Webinar)
This is part two of a two part series. Part one is available as a recording if you missed it.
In depth discussion of critical tactical decisions that lawyers and their clients must often make in mediation by two panels of lawyers experienced in representing clients in mediation and experienced mediators.
- June 29, 2020
- 10:00 AM
- 11:00 AM
- Virtual Participation
- Daniel Kolb, Esq. (Moderator), Davis Polk
- Theodore K. Cheng, Esq., ADR Office of Theo Cheng
- Melissa Yang, Esq., Rakower Law PLLC
- Leslie Berkoff, Esq., Moritt Hock & Hamroff LLP
- Mark Morril, Esq., Morril ADR
- Commercial & Federal Litigation Section