The 10 Commandments Of Trial Practice And Tactics: Ten Topics In 100 Minutes (Webinar)
Join members of the TICL and Trial Sections for an interactive discussion amongst attendees and panelists about the common pitfalls in current trial practice. We do not know when the Covid pandemic will allow courts to open for jury trials, but you should be ready.
- Know Your Case
- Jury Selection
- Mean What You Say/Say What You Mean
- Opening Statement
- Trial Motions/Motions in Limine
- Direct Examination
- Cross Examination
Co-Sponsored by the Torts, Insurance and Compensation Law and Trial Lawyers Sections
- May 21, 2020
- 2:00 PM
- 3:40 PM
- Virtual Participation
- William S. Friedlander, Esq., Speaker, Friedlander & Friedlander P.C.
- CaraMia Hart, Speaker, Finz & Finz, P.C.
- Michael P. O'Brien, Esq., Speaker, O'Brien Law Firm, PLLC
- Brandon R. King, Esq, Speaker, Smith Sovik Kendrick & Sugnet, P.C.
- Executive Committee (Torts, Insurance & Compensation Law)