The “New Normal” And Business Continuity Planning (Webinar)
Business continuity and disaster management planning has taken on a new meaning in this era of working in a time of a pandemic. It's no longer just for after a single, short term, targeted but major disaster, it's now for events that last multiple days, weeks, months and span cities, states and countries.
Our panelists will discuss what companies and firms, big and small, local and global, need to consider regarding protecting their physical premises, employees, equipment, data and overall business operations and economics during the interruption as well as as they look to return to "normal" operations, whatever "normal" now may mean, and bridge the gap until "normal" can be achieved.
- June 24, 2020
- 12:00 PM
- 1:30 PM
- Virtual Participation
- Richard Ellenbogen, Esq., Law Office of Richard I Ellenbogen
- George Wolf, Aon Law Firm Advisory Team
- Gary Fiebert, Managing Principal, GBF Management LLC
- Liz Schlissel, Esq., Tannenbaum Helpern Syracuse & Hirschtritt LLP
- Committee On Continuing Legal Education
- Business Law Section