The Stimulus Package Survival Guide: What Solos and Small Firms Should Know (Webinar)
This webinar is sold out. To register for the recorded program via our on-demand archive, please click here.
Please note that the archive will not be available for viewing until 24 hours after the live program has aired.
On March 25th, the Senate passed HR 478, The Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (“CARES Act”). In this one-hour webinar, panelists will describe four areas of benefits available to lawyers under the statutes and regulations to help small and medium-sized firms, and solos, survive the Pandemic:
- SBA Loans, with potential forgiveness, if you have less than 500 employees
- Enhancement in unemployment insurance for terminated employees
- Business Interruption Insurance
- Other available assistance programs
- April 2, 2020
- 11:00 AM
- 12:00 PM
- Virtual Participation
- Jason M. Rimland, Esq. - Tannenbaum Helpern Syracuse & Hirschtritt LLP
- Jay L. Hack, Esq. - Gallet Dreyer & Berkey, LLP
- Hilary Jochmans, Esq. - Jochmans Consulting, LLC
- Business Law Section