The Trial Lawyers Section 3rd Annual Ruth Bader Ginsburg Vanguard Award & CLE Program
You are invited to join the Trial Lawyers Section as they celebrate the honoree of the 3rd Annual Ruth Bader Ginsburg Award. The program will include 1.0 MCLE Credit in Diversity & Inclusion and is a free program for members and nonmembers.
About the Award:
The Trial Lawyers Section Annual Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Vanguard Award honors a Trial Attorney who has made extraordinary efforts in addressing and raising awareness about issues of equity, diversity, and inclusion.
More information on the award, past recipients, and more can be found by clicking HERE.
Call for nominations are open now! Click here for the nomination application!
Deadline for submissions is September 15th.
About the CLE Program
This program will discuss diversity and inclusion in the legal profession.
Our speakers are:
Hon. Silvia Hinds Radix, New York City Corporation Counsel
Hon. Joanne M. Winslow, Associate Judge, Fourth Department
Hon. Lillian Wan, Associate Judge, Second Department
Hon. Adam Silvera, Administrator Judge, New York County
Hon. Carolyn Walker-Diallo, Administrative Judge Civil Court of the City of New York
- October 19, 2022
- 4:30 PM
- 5:30 PM
- Virtual Participation
- Speaker: Hon. Silvia Hinds Radix (ret.), New York City Corporation Counsel
- Speaker: Hon. Adam Silvera, New York County
- Speaker: Hon. Carolyn Walker-Diallo, Civil Court of the City of New York
- Speaker: Hon. Lillian Wan, Second Department
- Speaker: Hon. Joanne M. Winslow, Fourth Department
- Committee On Continuing Legal Education
- Trial Lawyers Section