Theory of the Case: Trial Advocacy Skills for New Lawyers – Video Replay
Scott Occhiogrosso, Esq. from Block O'Toole & Murphy, LLP will present this program on Theory of Case. Discussions will include:
1. What is theory of the case?
2. Do you craft the theory of the case, or did you find it?
3. What you do with your theory of the case once it finds you?
4. Theory of the case in each phase of trial.
- August 17, 2023
- 1:00 PM
- 2:45 PM
- Virtual Participation
- Committee on Continuing Legal Education
- Torts, Insurance, & Compensation Law Section
- Trial Lawyers Section
- Young Lawyers Section