Update On Hot Topics In Environmental Insurance
Get the inside track from the experts on how to get the most comprehensive environmental insurance coverage in 2022
given the current claim trends and law changes for emerging contaminants.
Program will address:
What is the current status of claims and most common claims associated with environmental insurance?
Are the environmental insurers paying claims and in what $ amounts?
What are the newly emerging contaminants and pollution exposures, i.e. Perflouros, 1,4 dioxane, and others?
Why are underwriters concerned about new emerging pollution exposures and how are they responding in the underwriting process?
What are the underwriting lessons learned from mold, bacteria, and legionella exposures?
What is the difference between insuring a mold or bacteria claim vs. a communicable disease claim?
Why are lenders focused on environmental issues, what can you do to help lenders get comfortable with their environmental concerns, and how is environmental insurance responding?
- June 14, 2022
- 12:30 PM
- 1:30 PM
- Virtual Participation
- Panelist: Jerry Cavaluzzi, Program Moderator | General Counsel and Chief Risk Officer, Kennedy Jenks
- Panelist: Michele Schroeder, J.D., M.S.L., President, Environmental Risk Inc.
- Panelist: MaryAnn Susavidge, Chief Underwriting Officer, AxaXL
- Speaker: Howard Tollin, J.D., SterlingRisk Insurance
- Environmental Insurance Committee
- Environmental & Energy Law Section
- Committee On Continuing Legal Education