Virtual Landlord Tenant Litigation And The EEFPA
The Nuts and Bolts under the current law, which sets on May 1, 2021 will be presented. A transition to comments from the Court’s perspective will be stated between the presenters.
Hon. Enedina Pilar Sanchez
Judge, Queens Housing Court
Carlos Perez-Hall, Esq.
Carlos will discuss current virtual holdover trial and the warrant requirements under Sec 8 of EEFPA.
Jay S. Duskin, Esq.
Jay will discuss the Hardship Declarations, requirements and possible challenges.
Rashied McDuffie, Esq.
Rashied will discuss alternative dispute resolutions platforms in use upstate and the positive outcomes.
- March 30, 2021
- 6:00 PM
- 7:00 PM
- Virtual Participation
- Speaker: Hon. Enedina Pilar Sanchez, Housing Court, New York City Civil Court, Bronx County
- Speaker: Rashied McDuffie, Assistant Corporation Counsel, City of Buffalo Department of Law
- Speaker: Carlos Perez-Hall, Borah, Goldstein, Altschuler, Nahins & Goidel, P.C.
- Speaker: Jay S. Duskin, The Law Firm of Duskin & Crowe
- Committee On Continuing Legal Education
- Real Property Law Section
- Trial Lawyers Section