Financial Services In Ireland Post-Brexit Part 2: New Innovations/Transactions
April 29th, 2021: Financial Services in Ireland Post-Brexit Part 2 – New Innovations/Transactions
The second webinar dealing with Financial Services in Ireland focuses on new innovations in the Irish legal infrastructure that have developed post Brexit; & existing aspects of the Irish legal infrastructure attracting renewed focus in light of international developments.
Speakers: Darragh Geraghty, Arthur Cox | Jason Hollis, William Fry | Ailish Finnerty, Arthur Cox
Moderator: Diane O'Connell, Diane O'Connell pllc
For non-members, register here.
Register for the other programs of the webinar series:
Following Brexit, Ireland remains the only English-speaking common law jurisdiction in the EU. Ireland’s laws and courts are the prime alternative for U.S. companies doing business in the EU. Ireland for Law in conjunction with the New York State Bar Association’s International Section is hosting a series of four free and interactive online webinars which will cover Data Privacy, International Arbitration, the Aviation Sector and Financial Services. Each session runs for 1 hour and 15 Minutes from 9AM EST/2pm GMT. Further details will follow shortly.
February 25th, 2021: Forget What You've Heard About GDPR
- Speakers: John Cahir, A&L Goodbody & Oisín Tobin, Mason Hayes & Curran & Elaine Morrissey, Manager, Legal Counsel ICON plc
- Moderator: Gerald J Ferguson, Baker & Hostetler LLP
March 11th, 2021: Ireland and International Arbitration
- Speakers: Paul McGarry SC, The Bar of Ireland & Nicola Dunleavy, Matheson & President of Arbitration Ireland
- Moderator: Edward Lenci, Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP
March 24, 2021: Aviation Sector
Speakers: Georgina O’Riordan, McCann Fitzgerald & Mary Ward, William Fry
Moderator: Mark Atwood, Cozen O'Connor
April 22, 2021: Financial Services Part 1
- Speakers: Robert Cain, Arthur Cox & Louise McNabola, William Fry
- Moderator: Howard Fischer, Moses & Singer LLP
- April 29, 2021
- 10:00 AM
- 11:15 AM
- Virtual Participation